Thursday, February 28, 2013

Gettin' Handsy ~ Jewelry Organizer


A sad thing happened a couple of months ago when a local bookstore went out of business.  Anytime a store goes under I find it a bit disheartening.  However, looking on the bright side of things, most everything was marked 50% off ~ including these great wooden artist model hands (you can find them here).


Not only do I love the hands because they're artsy (literally) and fun but also for their practical potential.  


I think that using them as an accessory on a tabletop or in a bookcase is the way I would typically use the hands.  But why not use them as a quirky jewelry organizer?  They're the perfect place to plop rings and bracelets on!  I hope your week is going splendidly.  XO ~ Dana 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...