Friday, February 22, 2013

Dining Room Change Up

 

As much as I have loved the charming farm table (see it here) we've been using in our dining room for the past ten years, it was simply time for something bigger.  I was happy to find this parson's table at C & B Outlet here.  Thankfully, it cost me 1/3 of the original price. 

 

Previously we could only seat six comfortably around the table, now we can seat up to ten with room to spare.


I love the natural teak wood and the clean, simple lines of the table. 


With the larger table I added some additional French cafe chairs.  And I've also played around with the accessories in the space and edited some things out. 


Yea ~ more space for family and friends around the table for dinners, games or whatever.  Now I'm off to Austin with my youngest son, Gavin.  He's representing his school in the state poetry competition.  Cross your fingers ~ the winner is awarded a scholarship!  I hope your weekend is a winner.  XO ~ Dana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...