Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Red Cross" ~ by Gabe Cardinale


Recently, I had the privilege of meeting Dallas based artist, Gabe Cardinale.  The introduction couldn't have occurred at a more opportune time.  I had been searching for some art for a client of mine and I hadn't had much luck in locating the perfect piece.  In this case, I was specifically seeking out a red cross ~ something similar to the symbol representing the American Red Cross.  When talking to Gabe about commissioning the piece, he was all in and I couldn't be more grateful.  As you can see, the oil on canvas appropriately titled "Red Cross," turned out beautifully and far exceeded my expectations. 

"Red Cross" ~ Gabe Cardinale



The detail of the cross is amazing as you can tell from the following closeup photos. 




The proud owner is more than ecstatic about the new art ~ it provides quite the focal point above the cast stone fireplace. I'm so happy to have met artist and new friend, Gabe Cardinale.  Please note ~ Gabe's work ranges from print and paint, to designing with plants and mixed media.  If you are interested in commissioning an original piece of art from Gabe, you can contact him here or here.  Have a good week and thanks for stopping by.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...