Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Flea For All


I'm still in Round Top for Antiques Week ~ "fleaing" to my heart's content.  Here's a few photos I've snapped so far.  First stop was The Gypsy Wagon and their beautifully revamped Airstream trailer.  Didn't their logo turn out wonderful?  It's quite a show stopper!  I'm sure owners, Carley and Johnny Seale, would love for you to stop by their store the next time you're in the Dallas area.  I promise you won't be disappointed ~ check out their website here.  


The colorful Navajo horse club chair they had for sale was nabbed up for country music sensation, Jewel.  I thought this was an interesting bit of trivia I'd throw in.  :)

Next stop was British Route Sign Designs ~ last year I stumbled upon my favorite purchase from this vendor.  So, I had to stop by and say "hi" and see what cool things DeWayne, the owner, had brought to Round Top this show.  As usual, his space was a highlight on the trip.  I spotted this old shooting target ~ such an unusual and quirky find.  It's making its way back to Dallas with me. 


I'm happy to say this beautiful old oil painting is going to join me at my house. I can't deny that the muted shades of the hydrangeas had me from the get go!  It was such a pleasure to meet Gordon and Lynette Harrison ~ they have two incredible spaces at Bar "W" field.  Gordon's space is loaded with exquisite old oil paintings and one of a kind vintage frames.  And Lynette has the most interesting and unique antiques ~ they are passionate about what they do and have great inventory.  If you're in Round Top, it would be worth your while to pay them a visit. 


My favorite fluffy pillow at Pandora de Balthazar    It was the ultimate in squishiness and style.  Thank you, Toni, for sharing the European Sleep System with me ~ it was heavenly...

Yesterday was an extremely fun-filled day at the Blogger's Luncheon ~ held at The Prairie by Rachel Ashwell.  It was such a wonderful experience.  I'll be sharing all about the day's events with you on Friday.  As for today ~ I'm off to Marburger.  See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...