Friday, April 24, 2015

Mid-Century Modern Hairpin Table / DIY


Whether you like Mid-Century modern design or not, here is a great little table to make that you can use most anywhere.  This is probably one of the easiest DIY projects to date.


Here's the things you will need:
  • Wood Top / Mine is a plate charger I purchased here; you can also find similar ones here.
  • Hair Pin Legs / Mine are vintage, but you can get similar ones here.
  • Tape Measure
  • Drill/Drill bit
  • Screwdriver
  • Pan Head Wood Screws

    Position the legs upside down on the charger.  Measure and mark holes so the legs will be equal distances apart

     


    Pre-drill the holes.


    Attach the legs with the wood screws.


    See what I mean?  An easy and inexpensive table with tons of charm.  


    I hope your weekend is filled with good things!  

    2 comments :

    1. A plate charger? Who knew! I wish I could see everything through your eyes when I'm decorating. The outcome would be so much better. Love this table idea.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...