Wednesday, April 9, 2014

An Infatuation for Chesterfields

cowskin coffee table
True confession time ~ I've been drooling over a classic chesterfield for a very long time.  In my quest, I've been searching high and low for the perfect sofa.  It should come as no surprise that I ended up buying a vintage chesterfield.  But before I formally introduce you to my newest addition, I wanted to share a few of the lovelies that inspired me along my journey. 





Decoration, Beautiful Grey Chesterfield Sofa: Deluxe Chesterfield Sofa For A Glamour Look
via

Absolutely dreamy ~ that's my opinion of this beautiful grey, velvet chesterfield sofa.
Vintage Chesterfield Sofa and Chest
via
sofa dog wall color chanderlier = perfection
via


This coppery brown chesterfield had me at the get-go but the English bulldog sealed the deal!
 A sharp bulldog on a sharp Chesterfield sofa. 
via 

via
This beauty from Restoration Hardware has definitely impacted my decision to go black leather on my sofa.  

via
And here's my baby ~ I finally found the chesterfield sofa I've been searching for.  It's sits well and has beautiful lines and tufting.  It's showing some wear and tear but nothing so desperate that a new upholstery job can't handle.  Soon, this well worn sofa will be sitting as regally as the ones that have inspired me.  I can't wait to share the "after" photos!  Have a wonderful Wednesday ~ and if you like, follow Tattered Style on Instagram ~ here. :)

*First image ~ via

1 comment :

  1. I love your blog. What is your favorite place for upholstery? The after photos of your furniture are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...