Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stash ~ Vintage Finds


 Amber Bottles and Pulleys

I've been working for the past week with Kelley, from The Hidden List, Gloria, from A Modern Glo and Lisa, from Cut and Paste, pulling together our space at the Dallas Gift Market's new venue,  Vintage FINDS.  We've come together as Stash ~ Vintage Finds to share our love of all things funky, industrial, old and vintage.  We're excited about this opportunity to share, showcase and sell our merchandise.  Although it's been a whirlwind week (there's barely even time to stop and eat) it's great working together with like minded people.  We've also had the chance to meet and make new friends along the way.  I wanted to share a few pics I snapped from our space ~ I hope you enjoy!


Medical Chart Cart


Letters!


Industrial Signage


 Wood Signage


 Industrial Compartment Stand, Hand Drills and Croquet Balls



Lisa's jazzed up magazine storage boxes ~ so creative! 

t
Numbers!
 


 Giant Pipe Cutter


Gavin's Ray Guns have also been attracting a lot of attention ~ see more of them here.


Buyer's have been amazed by his creativity with his art.  

Two days of Market down and two more to go!  I'll share my favorite find next time.  :)

2 comments :

  1. Love the pulley Dana, I just found one myself and added it to the top of my hanging light! Love it, great shop!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I would love to see how you added the pulley to your light! Send me a pic if you get a chance. So glad you stopped by!

      Hugs!
      Dana

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...