Monday, November 12, 2012

Feeling Fall~ish


Fall has been slow in coming to Texas this year, but finally the air outside is crisp and I'm feeling invigorated that the holidays are just around the corner.  So today, this is what I'm burning at the house to bring a little of that fall feeling inside. 

Root Legacy ~ Pumpkin Spice
I only wish this photo was a scratch-and-sniff picture so you could smell its wonderfulness too!  I found this candle at my dear friend Pamela's boutique.  I know she would love for you to stop by and pay her a visit.  Be sure to mention that you read about Root candles on Tattered Style and receive 10% off any Root candle purchase.  You will absolutely love Pamela and her store ~ find it here.    For those of you that don't live in the Dallas area, you can also buy Root candles here.  I hope you enjoy your day today.  :)

2 comments :

  1. Your blog is such a luxury item that already feels so relaxing and fun; now you add a pumpkin spice candle and it's over the edge. Thanks for these moments to take a deep breath and feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl for the sweet comment. I do hope today is extra relaxing for you ~ you are special! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...