Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Paris Find


As promised, today I'm sharing my lovely find from the Paris Flea Market (Le marche aux Puces).  It would have been a dream to come home with trunks full of treasures but this trip was more than a shopping spree.  It was also a vacation ~ a time to unwind and forget about the responsibilities of life for a few days.   So I choose to be grateful for this soulful drawing which came to take up residence in my home.  *Read more about my day at the flea here.

 
 
The drawing is an original by the artist, Francois Salvat. There is an innocence and simplicity to this drawing that captured my attention the moment I laid eyes on it.


Since returning home ~ I've done nothing more than prop my new art on the desk in my office.  I pause and look at it daily and am reminded of my lovely getaway and week to Paris with my husband and close friends.

Hoping this Easter weekend brings you much joy with those you love.

XO ~ Dana

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...